Public House/licenced Premises, 9 High Street Omagh, BT78 1BA
A substantial 3 storey terraced building of traditional construction in high street Omagh extending to approximately 5,223 sq. ft. Offers invited in the region of £200,000
Features of this property
- Substantial Town Centre Licenced premises extending to c. 5,223 sq. ft. over 3 floors
- Currently fitted with bar areas on ground and first floors and living accommodation on the second floor
- The property occupies a site of c. 0.12 acres with secure yard to the rear at high street omagh.
- May be suitable for a variety of uses subject to Planning Permission
- Offers invited in the region of £200,000 exclusive
A substantial 3 storey terraced building of traditional construction extending to approximately 5,223 sq. ft. The ground floor comprises of a main bar with seating areas and male and female WCs. The first floor has another large bar to the rear and a bar to the front of the building suitable for private functions. The second floor offers flexible living accommodation. The overall site extends to 0.12 acres and includes a secure yard to the rear.
The property may be suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
The property has 3 fitted bars with lighting, CCTV, fire alarm systems all in place. Internal refurbishment is required over the 3 floors. Please note we have not carried out testing on services, electrics or fixtures and fittings.
The property benefits from an Article 5 (1) (a) Intoxicating Liquor Licence. Perspective purchasers should make their own enquiries as to the status of the Licence.
Bar Area: 99.12 sq. m. 1,066.95 sq. ft.
WCs: 11.92 sq. m. 128.31 sq. ft.
Front Bar Area: 49.51 sq. m. 532.93 sq. ft.
Rear Bar: 92.59 sq. m. 996.66 sq. ft.
WCs: 19.5 sq. m. 209.90 sq. ft.
Storage: 8.30 sq. m. 89.34 sq. ft.
Reception Area: 20.58 sq. m. 221.52 sq. ft.
Living Accommodation: 183.78 sq. m. 1,978.26 sq. ft.
TOTAL: 485.3 sq.m. 5,223.88 sq. ft.